2004 – 2008—University of Utah
Bachelor of Fine Arts/Graphic Design
2000 – 2002—LDS Business College
Applied Science Degree/Web Design/Desktop Publishing Web Design/Desktop Publishing Certificate
2015 – 2019—Mountain America Credit Union – Senior Digital Media Designer
Designed direct mail, in-branch collateral and other print materials for a variety of member-facing marketing campaigns. Designed and maintained email and website using Eloqua and Kentico (CMS). Executed additional in-house creative and collateral to support more than 30 financial products and services. Developed large-scale display and digital media for conferences and events.
- Designed “Elephant in the Room” retirement campaign supporting LPL Financial (wealth managment partner) which saw overall ranking for credit union referrals rise from 17th to #1 in the nation.
- Developed a realtor to lender outreach program for the mortgage department resulting in a nearly 300% increase in new mortgages. Collateral delivered to 175 to 200 realtors each month.
- Created ambiance and display pieces for multiple development conferences with attendance ranging between 300 to nearly a 1,000 participants over multiple days.
2019—Taylor Hartman Enterprises – Art Director & Digital Media Consultant
Comprehensive rebrand of company including website, social media collateral, digital marketing creative.
2003 – 2015—1-800 Contacts – Senior Graphic Designer, Product Photographer & Desktop Publisher
Maintained corporate brand and designed customer-facing equity for countless mediums and campaigns. Contributed to a positive and collaborative work environment while delivering high-quality marketing collateral and print materials. Managed vendor relationship with printers including press checks and design studio responsibilities. Disciplines and deliverables included: email & CRM, SEO, responsive web & UX/UI design, front-end mobile app, social media, product photography, mass-market direct mail, in-house projects and digital media.
- Provided expertise to the design/development of original mobile app and mobile web experience.
- Designed collateral for annual summer party with budget ranging from $150,000 to $300,000.
- Streamlined creative process for new product photography resulting in production-ready creative in hours rather than weeks by providing professional in-house product photography and printing.
2010 – 2015—Night of the Running Dead 5K – Founder, Race Director, Principle Designer Created and directed an annual world-class 5k experience benefitting the Huntsman Cancer Foundation.
- Included over 15,000 participants over 5 years.
- Raised and donated approximately $25,000 for cancer research.
- Started business with only $250.
2008—Arts Bridge Scholar – Mentored students at Edison Elementary in graphic design and art through program with the University of Utah. Created brochures, developed a PR package for the Arts Bridge program and taught students design fundamentals.